Calendars are a powerful tool for marketing your brand cheaply and effectively.
Direct Mail is a trusted, effective marketing tool to communicate with your customers. As the pandemic has disrupted relationships businesses have with their customers, communication is more important than ever. While organizations may be relying heavily on digital marketing, now is the right time to take a fresh look at direct mail as a way to reach your audience.
As people have established new online shopping habits to source products and services, we need to figure out what we can offer to bring them back.We need to address our customers' needs and use every channel possible to re-engage with them. Here are some suggestions how that can be accomplished.
As businesses re-open, many will do so with strict social distancing rules in place. This will necessitate additional communication with customers, employees and visitors. Signs and graphics will play an essential role in such communications, and planning your signage strategy now will help you as you re-open for business.
When it comes to operating your business during the pandemic, it's important to communicate with your customers inside and outside of your place of business. Use signs, banners and decals to keep employees and customers safe.
Regardless of the type of business you have, signage inside and out will keep people informed and remind them to observe safety guidelines during the pandemic.
The addition of the HP Latex 335 allows Minuteman Press Newark to deliver the highest quality large format printing to our clients.
As businesses plan to reopen, Minuteman Press Newark is proud to introduce the "Shop Our Street" Rack Card Advertising Program. This is a grass roots marketing initiative in which you and the other retailers in your area work together to distribute 5,000 rack cards each month. This program is designed for retailers to work together to drive foot traffic to their street, strip mall, or general area. The more foot traffic there is, the better it is for all retailers in that area. We want you to be ready to tell everyone you are back and ready to go as soon as NJ businesses get the green light to re-open.
We may think we have a solid and loyal customer base. That may be true for about 10-15 percent of our customers, but we will need to fight or re-earn the other 85 percent. How do we go about doing that? How do we get those customers back into our stores? We have to adjust to our customer’s requirements and use every channel possible to re-engage with them. Here are some suggestions on how to re-connect and re-engage with your customers.
During this time, it is important to stay positive. Focus on the things you have control of such as finding new opportunities for your business.