Signage inside and outside your business will help you operate during the pandemic.
Reopening your business during the COVID-19 pandemic requires a lot of preparation, from outfitting your facilitiy for your employees in order to keep them safe, to scoping out spacing requirements to accommodate customers. Once you've been given the go-ahead to reopen your business, don't forget the importance of banners, signs and decals to:
- Let customers know you are open
- Promote products and service you offer
- Communicate any changes in your operations
- Remind employees and customers to practice social distancing
- Post requirements to wear face masks
- Let people know of any capacity limitations
Regardless of the type of business you have, signage inside and out will keep people informed and remind them to observe safety guidelines.
- Vinyl banners will let your customers know you are open for business.
- Floor decals and directional arrows help customers practice social distancing
- Window and door decals remind customers of the requirement to wear face masks.
- Sidewalk signs such as a-frames and retractable banners communicate social distancing practices.
Minuteman Press Newark is here to help. We will work with you to design, print, and deliver your COVID-19 signs and help get you back in business. We have a selection of banners, signs and decals in stock and ready for delivery. If you prefer, custom designs are also available for an additional fee.